Experienced Line Cook
We are a family owned and operated brewery and relatively new. We also feel that we are a welcomed edition in the hospitality industry and would love for you to join our team.
Responsibilities include handling any prep needed for the day, efficiently working the line, staying on top of dishes and running food/bussing when needed. Being a team player is imperative to this culture.
Pay will be based on experience starting at $11/hr and up to $13/hr plus a weekly tip out, and shift drink. Raises are available on performance. At start you will be working 25+ hours per week.
– Daytime and evening availability. Close at 10 pm on week nights and (11 pm Fri-Sat).
– Reliable transportation to prep before the day starts if opening; we open at 11 am every day.
– Ability to move quickly both on the line and into the walk-in cooler to add/remove products into a small kitchen space.
– We hope working in a smaller prep and cook area should allow for a smooth transition for prior experience.
– Strong kitchen experience with efficient, clean, organized, attention to detail in plating, good knife skills.
– Friendly-demeanor because the kitchen is easily seen by customers at the bar. Also customers may ask to talk to the chef when (hopefully) pleased with their meal!
– Be dependable. Take pride in making awesome food!
– U.S. citizenship or proof of your legal right to work in the United States.
– Food handler’s card.
Please send your resume and we will contact your for an interview!
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!
General Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Ø All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations.
Ø Interacts with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
Ø Fill to go orders, if applicable.
Ø Sweeping or cleaning of kitchen areas when needed.
Ø Other duties as directed. Answer to front manager or shift lead as needed.
Essential Physical Requirements: Estimated percentage of daily physical requirements and/or number of pounds that may need to be lifted on the job.
Ø 100% -- Stands during entire shift.
Ø 75% -- Reaches, bends and stoops frequently.
Ø 20% -- Carries 40 lbs. over medium distances (20-30 feet).
Ø 50% -- Verbally communicates with guests and phone
Ø Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping and tripping.
Ø Frequent washing of hands.
Knowledge and Skills:
a) Special Skills or knowledge necessary for this position.
1. Excellent communication skills (verbally interacts with management, servers, team members and guests.)
2. Must be able to read, write and determine wait time based on procedures.
3. Organizational skills.
4. Multi-task oriented.
5. Knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
6. Licenses, certification, or registrations required for the position: Food Handlers Card
Typical Work Week: 30 plus hours, EVENINGS, WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS ARE KEY
SUN-WED 11 AM - 9 PM
THURS 11 AM - 9:30 PM
FRI-SAT 11 AM - 10:30 PM
MINORS ALLOWED 11 AM - 9PM
20585 SW 115TH AVE, TUALATIN, OR
SUN-THURS 11 AM - 10 PM
FRI-SAT 11 AM - 11 PM
MINORS ALLOWED 11 AM - 9PM
8268 SE 13TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
SUN 12PM - 9 PM
MON-WED 12 PM - 9 PM
THURS 12 PM - 9:30 PM
FRI-SAT 12 PM - 10:30 PM
MINORS ALLOWED 12 PM - 9PM
4334 SE HAWTHORNE BLVD